"A Man's a Man for all that!" - Rabbie Burns

"Religion? No thanks. I prefer not to outsource my brainwashing."
Trying to get your average Joe creationist to understand the phrase scientific theory is as hard as getting a fish to enjoy mountaineering. Its an unimagined world for them - it requires a complete reversal of their normal modes of thinking and being. The fact that humans could explain the complexities of this world without a creating God is a world view they cannot grasp. It's like asking a tuna if it appreciates the view from the top of Mount Everest.

Sep 29, 2007

Attacked by vampires I strike back!

Having suffered a blogsucking episode from the middle aged vampiress atheist who spotted an atheist joke of mine and regurgitated it on her blog I decided to play Van Helsing and attack the vampiress in her lair by doing a spot of blogsucking myself.


She had this cartoon on her site and I loved it so I suuuuuucked it ..... and left the vampiress a bloodless husk....

Ayrshire Blog

Where it came from originally I haven't a clue so I cant credit it.

4 comments:

VAMP said...

HEYYYY, Ok that's alright. One good blood suck deserves another. Thanks for the nod.

VAMP said...

Oh and thanks for the tips, I'm still pretty green on bloggin'. I'm pretty new at this. I've really got to find my own words and not suck others...but I like the idea too.

which one were you referring too. Socrates?

Looney said...

Hmmm. Just wondering if atheist vampires has something to do with this post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Looney - Ha ha - you had me going with that link - I thought I was in for a sermon but you "teed" me up nicely!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | Ayrshire Blog Creative commons License