It's considered good practice with a blog to provide information for readers about the type of blog they are reading, whether it collects data about readers and how it deals with sponsors, advertisers and things like paid posting.
If you take a copy of a picture on this site then please make a link back to this post from wherever you use that picture. Thank you.
Honest Opinion versus Sponsorship/ Advertising etc?
1) This is a personal blog, you get my opinions and those of my commentators. I try to make sure any facts I use are correct and when I remember ( usually) I will source them. If you decide to do anything with the facts or opinions here then that's your decision, don't come running blaming me or any contributors.
2) Views are expressed here honestly. If I don't like something I say so if I do then I also say so. The fact that anything in this blog is sponsored or that the blog runs advertising does not alter this. In my view if advertisers or sponsors don't like my views or contributors views then they can go blog off.
3) This blog carries advertising. I try to make sure that I don't carry rubbish adverts. The income from adverts wouldn't really pay for a gnat to get drunk anyway.
4) I write occasional posts which are sponsored. I get paid a very small amount to review a product or a website. You shouldn't have any problem at all figuring which sites are sponsored - they are the ones that have the category label "sponsored". ( Easy eh?) I give my honest view in sponsored posts.
Privacy and Data Protection
1) I use Statcounter to keep an eye on how many people are reading my blog and what they are reading.
3) If you don't like cookies then you can usually turn them off in your browser.
4) If you leave a comment then you can do it anonymously or leave details as you wish.