"A Man's a Man for all that!" - Rabbie Burns

"Religion? No thanks. I prefer not to outsource my brainwashing."
Trying to get your average Joe creationist to understand the phrase scientific theory is as hard as getting a fish to enjoy mountaineering. Its an unimagined world for them - it requires a complete reversal of their normal modes of thinking and being. The fact that humans could explain the complexities of this world without a creating God is a world view they cannot grasp. It's like asking a tuna if it appreciates the view from the top of Mount Everest.

Jan 26, 2009

Normal Service will return soon

I had said earlier that I wanted to do a redesign on my blog and it's about to happen. This will involve me moving and replacing various widgets and the blog template. I am hoping that I can do all this fairly quickly. In the meantime be warned that this site may not look the same on two consecutive occasions at least for today.

For the geeks among us I have gone for a fluid three column layout with a fixed background in the header ( which should look unusual in Firefox). The advantage of post column left and sidebars right is that the post content usually loads first so if there are problems with any widgets this shouldn't stop a page load. It's a much cleaner template that I have gone for and once I have got it up I will then tweak it further as time goes on.

No comments:

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | Ayrshire Blog Creative commons License