"A Man's a Man for all that!" - Rabbie Burns

"Religion? No thanks. I prefer not to outsource my brainwashing."
Trying to get your average Joe creationist to understand the phrase scientific theory is as hard as getting a fish to enjoy mountaineering. Its an unimagined world for them - it requires a complete reversal of their normal modes of thinking and being. The fact that humans could explain the complexities of this world without a creating God is a world view they cannot grasp. It's like asking a tuna if it appreciates the view from the top of Mount Everest.

Aug 2, 2007

Apparently we are a Spam blog!

Now I have been a pretty lazy blogger lately. So I thought, its time to update my blog. So here I come , all fired up with something to say and whoaa wait a minute! According to Google we are a spam blog and I can only post to the blog in draft. Well knock me down with a feather but anything less like a spam blog than this partiicular blog is hard to imagine. I have posted far and wide on every subject under the sun and vented my spleen on subjects from science to religion.


But no - we are spam. Now who knows how the bold Googles spam bots work. But they ssure arent working right at the moment. Anyway as always we are in the hands of the mighty Google so this blog currently awaits review by human eyes.

No comments:

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | Ayrshire Blog Creative commons License