"A Man's a Man for all that!" - Rabbie Burns

"Religion? No thanks. I prefer not to outsource my brainwashing."
Trying to get your average Joe creationist to understand the phrase scientific theory is as hard as getting a fish to enjoy mountaineering. Its an unimagined world for them - it requires a complete reversal of their normal modes of thinking and being. The fact that humans could explain the complexities of this world without a creating God is a world view they cannot grasp. It's like asking a tuna if it appreciates the view from the top of Mount Everest.

Oct 4, 2008

Posting with my Blackberry

.
.My old blackberry finally ceased breathing last week after 4 years of very heavy use. As I was changing to my new model I noticed in my address list that I had the email address to email a post directly fro my blackberry. So having realised I ve got it I have to give it a try of course.

My new blackberry is a fairly wide model with the qwerty keyboard that my older one had. The keys are not as widely spaced as on the old one but I am getting used to them.
My new blackberry unlike the ancient model I have just buried has mp3 rintones so I will now be able to inflict my sonic whims on everyone within earshot.
Anyhow here goes. If your reading I got the right mail address.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | Ayrshire Blog Creative commons License