"A Man's a Man for all that!" - Rabbie Burns

"Religion? No thanks. I prefer not to outsource my brainwashing."
Trying to get your average Joe creationist to understand the phrase scientific theory is as hard as getting a fish to enjoy mountaineering. Its an unimagined world for them - it requires a complete reversal of their normal modes of thinking and being. The fact that humans could explain the complexities of this world without a creating God is a world view they cannot grasp. It's like asking a tuna if it appreciates the view from the top of Mount Everest.

Dec 17, 2009

Comments Policy

This post confirms the Comments Policy for this blog - The Ayrshire Blog. This policy also applies to other contributions including guest posts.

This is my personal blog. In my personal blog I get to express my opinions and I decide how I manage my blog.

I welcome readers with a wide range of backgrounds and views.

I manage contributions including comments to ensure that there is strong, sometimes pointed but always friendly debate on a range of subjects.

You are welcome here; pull up a chair and chip in your thoughts to the discussion, please. I will be visiting you in return and will get the same welcome I trust.

If your contribution contains swearing then I will likely delete it.

I may , occasionally, publish a post which contain some swearing if I feel it illustrates a point I am making. However, I will identify such material so that if others do not wish to read or view it they will be able to make the choice not to.

Bunc
AyrshireBlog

No comments:

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | Ayrshire Blog Creative commons License